2.14.2010

Just For You.


http://www.bluemountain.com/view.pd?i=226899510&m=6065&rr=y&source=bma999

You may have surmised that despite my not having blogged since the Super Bowl win, and despite the usual problems with this new computer, you have been on our minds. We hope today is filled with joy and happiness of loved ones. We'll be writing again soon, but until then, click on the link for the ecard we are sending YOU. It's our warm 'day of hearts' hug.
Cappy and Pegody...(and of course, the 'brats', who are not fond of my birthday helium balloons, now wandering the house, untethered 'who' lightly hover and float from room to room 'following' them.)

3 comments:

Foyboy said...

We (Brenda & I) love you both.
I enjoy my time on the phone with my BUDDY!!! Happy V-day.
Foy

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAPPY!!!!!Hope you have a great one.!!huggiesss love Linda

cappy said...

Awww, thank you Foy and Linda and...uh...the other person who commented. I put gifts in Cappy's seabag for Valentine's Day and for his birthday. He seemed happy with them. Even tho' he's out on the boat, he still gets to celebrate...within reason, of course. When he got home he got the computer back where it should be. I didn't dare do anything with it...it had no protection and as it is, when we got a spyware sweeper and protector disc, it found a bunch of bugs and spys...snoopers. I'm glad I waited for him, but boy, I sure missed posting on the blog. I hope you are all doing well and are keeping warm. Hugs, Pegody (and Cappy out in the other playing with the dawgs)