7.19.2012

My Lifelong Dream to Visit Peggy's Cove, Nova Scotia, Canada

Ever since I saw someone years ago wearing a t-shirt that said, "Peggy's Cove" on it, I've always wanted to go see where the place was. It was always an elusive dream of mine. I never thought I'd actually get to go, but this incredible Cappy made it possible. I couldn't imagine what it would be like, even tho' I "google earth'd" it so many times. Let me just tell you; it was amazing. These feeble photos of ours don't even begin to show how breathtaking it was being there. My dreams have been realized. I am so very happy.
   To accompany our slideshow, we are playing a song from one of Rosalee Peppard's CD's with her permission. We have three of her (specially signed)  CD's and each one is more beautiful than the last. The songs she has written, or arranged are my new companions here in the house while Cappy is away. 
   If you get the chance, peruse her website, www.rosalee.ca  Perchance you might be fortunate enough to attend one of her performances if you are in the neighborhood. This link will also let you find where to purchase her wonderful CD's. Trust me, you will not be sorry.
   Here's the link to our Peggy's Cove youtube video, hot off our fight and beat and hammer, and cry and almost swear computer "presses". http://www.youtube.com/user/cappyandpegody#g/u  (We have about 48 youtube videos over there, ya just gotta open the 'cappyandpegody channel' and stick with it, or they'll throw a bunch of videos at you that we did NOT make...some kinda smutty, too, and if you know us, you know that aint us! That's not "how we roll".)
  And hey! I've got two Peggy's Cove t-shirts of my very own now and a nice warm Peggy's Cove hooded sweatshirt that Cappy insisted I get. Alrighty then! My dream is complete.

No comments: