12.02.2005

I Hope This Clears Up Soon.



Cappy has been out on the boat since I blogged last. He still has another week to go. I've been busy working on different Christmas projects...the card above being one of them. I apologize that it's so faded. I still can't work this computer very well yet. To make matters worse, I hurt my back AGAIN somehow, so that even typing hurts the darned thing. To surprise Cappy with the projects I started him as his Christmas gift, my son, Dan is coming down tomorrow from NYS to help me out. So Cappy will be surprised with the finished projects, and seeing Dan again, which I know he'll love.
Here's hoping you all are well and having a happy/busy holiday season.
Peggy aka Pegody

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peggy the cards look great,there not faint at all if ya click on the picture it it makes the card bigger, and you can read it just fine! Glad to see ya back blogging, we missed ya! taff

Heather said...

I wish Dan could swing by and pick me up. I am freezing!

The cards look wonderful, great job.

I hope your back feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

Thank you both for the great card. Nice to see Sparky and Marky Bear too.All the Best in the New Year!

Love,
Teri and Taylor
Boo & Snow

Anonymous said...

i hope your holidays went well...your looking very healthy and happy love you

heather