10.03.2007

Countdown to Cappy


The Cappy sounds Happy over the phone today. He and the his crew are doing all the usual last minute spiffying, before he gets off the boat tomorrow... And, it's a gorgeous day for all that, as well. He just called and said they are headed for another spot way, way back in God's beautiful bayou country, and that they will be crew changing tomorrow (gets off the boat), maybe as late as noon. But no matter...our Cappy aint the only one goina be happy. His wife, three dawgs, and Ya'll...right? I hope he'll be bringing us some more of his breathtaking photos, as usual.
As for me, I'm running around like a head with it's chicken cut off. It goes like this: I know all "I gotta do"; it's alllll in my head. Now...getting it all done...hmmmm, not so sure. It's the " the mind is willin', but..." game I play with the clock. So, that's where I'll be all day. "Ya'll" be hearing from us, soon, I hope. If not, know we are 'passing a good time' thinkin' bout yall. Til then, please be careful...be safe...and as my Mom used to admonish, "Behave yerself!" (and we'll try to do the same.) :-)

2 comments:

baker said...

Welcome home cappy!! hope you and Peg have a great home coming wink wink. lol..How did you like the CD?

cappy said...

Hiya Bakie! We absolutely LOVED the CD...ThankYouThankYouThankYou!! I had a couple new CD's all ready for our road trip to Houston, but YOU, Girlfriend, because we love ya, put yours in FIRST! Actually, we played it a couple times in a row, because we loved it so much. That 'old' music is still so hip and cool today. We had planned on calling you, but we can't find your phone number. Wanna send us an email so's we can? (((YOU)))