12.25.2009

Merry Christmas Yall!

I hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas; I know I sure am!! Presently I am sitting at Sam and Louise's brand new computer table...gorgeous; it was a gift from their children. We tried scanning in our annual Christmas card for you...because, as of yet, our new computer hasn't come in. For some reason...and you know my luck, and my way of messing things all up...their scanner isn't working. But...whenever, next year the alleged DELL shows up at our door, I'll attempt to do it then. Until THEN...just know that we are all fine here, we love you and miss yall. We are having the best Christmas ever...I'm spoilt rotten this year, I tell ya. And I WILL tell ya...later. God Bless you today and until whenever, have a Happy New Year. Pegody and Cappy out on da boat

3 comments:

Suzy said...

Merry Christmas Cousins!

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to wish you n Cappy a wonderful Christmas...I know its a little late but better late than never....LOL....I too am waiting for a new dell computer and its not coming in till next year also. Mine new dell is a laptop. Miss you guys.

cappy said...

Thanks, Cousin Suzy. Oooooh, I've got to go see your website to see what all you cooked up for Christmas!!!
___________________________________
And thanks to you, too, Anonymous. I hope you have fun with your new laptop. Just about the time I was getting a little used to Cappy's DELL laptop, whooosh, he was off to work with it. Happy New Years ya both, and stay warm! :-)