12.14.2009

We Are in Limbo Temporarily

Sorry it's taken us so long to let you know why we haven't been around. Presently, I, Pegody, am typing on Cappy's laptop, which he uses out on his boat, elsewise I'd still not be writing at all. If you are our regular reader, you know how I loathe techNical thingys. I'm even having difficulty adjusting to this laptop. Well, somehow I "FRIED" OUR OTHER COMPUTER...(SUCKLY ROTTEN!...NOW I CAN'T GET THIS THING TO STOP PRINTING IN CAPS....BAW!!!!!) WE HAVE ANOTHER DELL 'IN THE MAIL',WHICH SHOULD ARRIVE JUST AFTER cAPPY GOES BACK OUT ON THE BOAT...SO GUESS WHAT LUNATIC GETS TO 'INSTALL' THE NEW ONE???
jUST THOUGHT YOU'D WANNA KNOW. (nOW HOW DO i TURN THIS THINBG OFF?? caPPY'S ALREADY IN BED ASLEEP....)
TWO THINGS...FIRST OF ALL....WE MISSED YOUSE GUYS.
sECONDLY, AS USUAL, TUNE IN FOR TGHE REST OF THE STORY.
OH, AND THIRDLY...MY SON JOE IS A COMPUTER PROGRAMER...AN' IT ISN'T FUNNY, EITHER >:-/
SIGHHHHH....LATER AND BIG HUGS.

5 comments:

Taylor Oussea said...

Glad to see that you are still battling them fangdangled computers Pegody!

Seasoned Greetings,
Taylor & Boo

Anonymous said...

about time ya posted!! The Tele works!:P

Anonymous said...

Ya what they said, Thanks for the Christmas card we all look forward to getting it!lol the kids were asking whats up we haven't seen Ray and Peggy's card yet,ya tick them off or something!:O Me? When have I had time to do that? Once again awesome card! Merry Christmas to you all!

cappy said...

Oh...and for some reason, too, I didn't get everybody's card sent...I noticed SparkyBear had (SERIOUSLY) gotten into my card file which I left near the computer stand, and I found at least one address card shredded! Dang brat!!!

cappy said...

Oh...Anonymous, you must be family, but I'm not sure; did you ever get a card from us??? Kinda confused, cuz you mentioned that you liked it. I'm still updating and repairing my card file.