10.26.2006

Cappy is Home

Well, it's been awhile since yall heard from me; I've been on the boat for the last 4 weeks. As ya know, I love sharing some of the sights I see at work with our blog readers, and sometimes I get a nice interesting picture...... this boat for example. One thing that has always managed to elude me though, is a nice pic of a full moon. My camera seems to not be up to, it or maybe it's my unsteady hand on a rocking boat...anyways, no matter how hard I try...
and try.....
and try...
and try yet again,
I just couldn't manage to take a picture of this beautiful full October moon for yall.

I did manage to catch this very nice marsh sunrise for yall, though. The saying goes, "red sky at morning, sailor take warning" and it did rain that stormy day; however, the breath-taking beauty of this sunrise was well worth having to break out the slickers. Hope yall enjoy.

No comments: