7.09.2007

The Calm Before Sweet, Lovable Cappy Storms off'n Da Boat.

It's always been a tradition that on the Monday before Cappy gets off the boat, which is Thurdsay, I tell the dawgs, "Day after day after tomorrow, 'Daddy' will come home". They look at me, but never get excited. It's also the day I go around 'tying up loose ends' so that when he's home I don't have to spend a lot of time messing with 'peripheral' stuff.
Today I plan on finishing painting the hall. No big whoop.
The big whoop will be when he's home. We thought we might go on over to New Orleans one day; visit the Aquarium, check out the Riverwalk area, have lunch at our favorite Gumbo Shop, then to a Zephyr's baseball game.
(Hey...I accidentally hit the wrong button and this thang posted the blog before I finished! Grrr.)
This is just a bland kind of post anyhow. It's like when along the shoreline, the water is going out, out, out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Waaaahooooo! I can finally leave comments.(only cause I remembered my password LOL )hope all is well down there and you both are enjoying the great summer weather.very busy here. having a big family party for Heather, Mark and the kids before they leave for florida the end of the month. Gosh I am going to miss them...Dad is doing ok for the shape he is in and we just takes things one day at a time...well could write a book but i won't. lol I know with cappy off the boat you guys have ummmmmmm other things to do. LOL huggiesss

Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy, nice to read your blog again. we've been busy as ever this summer.
Taylor & Teri

cappy said...

Hiya Linda,
I'm glad you figgered out how to jump through the hoops to be able to leave us a post. I've tried leaving notes on other blogs, but got tired of 'hoop jumping' so left nothing, but sure liked what I had read there many times. So now. Keep letting us know whatcha think; it's very motivating.
_________________________________
Hiya Tay and Teri,
I hope by busy, you also mean FUN...'at's what summer's for, aint it not?? (((U)))