4.13.2008

Many Happy Birthdays

This weekend is loaded with Birthdays of four of the favorite girls in our life. Today is our granddaughter, Ashley's 7th birthday, shown here on the left with her brother Zachary. How sweet are they! I can't wait to hug them both. Awwww. So cute. Today is also Cappy's sister, Maria's birthday. Here she is with her hubby, Darryl. They are as fun a couple as they look. I plan on seeing them, perhaps today, to give her a big ol' hug; it's gotta be big, cuz Cappy is still out on the boat, so it has to be from both of us. Yesterday was her daughter, Blythe's 9th birthday. Here's a recent picture of her eating a grapefruit she picked out in our yard. She's so much fun! And cute! What a cutie.
Tomorrow is our granddaughter, Destiny's birthday. She's as sweet as she is beautiful. I think she just may be a professional dancer when she grows up. She's been taking dance lessons since she was a tiny tot.
I know this all may sound too syrupy, but this is our family, we love them dearly and we are highly prejudiced. This is our wish for all our Birthday Girls: We Love you, we thank God for you, and may you have the next best year ever. 'Til we see you, BIG computer HUGS and KISSES.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys!Aren't grandkids awsome!Just want to squish them lol!now that the snow is gone Dad is itching to go out in the yard. I took him out sat. but he learned real fast he can't do much with out losing his balance or his breath.So we are starting out real slow.Sweety you can do whatever you like with my letters, we are family.Oh lord I have broken out in song."We are family,I got all my sisters with me" now that will be in my head all day.LOL..huggiesssss

cappy said...

Hiya Bakie! LOL, about the song in your head. Well, if'n ya gots a song in your heart, most likely you already gots a song in your heart. Way to go. We love you!

cappy said...

Dang...I botched that one up, dint I? You know what I meant, tho, right?

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! good thing us "yankees" understands each other LOL Love ya too!!! Hey just got news daughter Liz is having another girl! My kid is very patriotic.First she has Liberty who is almost 2 and now the new babe will be named Madison Ann..LOL huggiesssss linda

cappy said...

Hiya Linda, congratulations on the new grandbaby! "Grandkids are the best", Cappy is saying, "spoil 'em rotten, suger 'em up...send 'em home". :-p