11.04.2008

My Favorite Things...(sing along with me)

Raindrops on bayous and whiskers on Cappy,
Bright, sincere smiles and chick-flicks that are sappy,
Brown chicken stewing in Gumbo with rice.
These are my favorite things that are nice.

Dreamy white clouds in an azure blue sky,
Writing our Blog posts, and stuff that we buy,
Laughing and sneezing, as we blend our spice,
These are my favorite things that are nice.

Visiting family and giving them hugs,
Dancing with Cappy and filling his mugs,
Practical jokes are my one special vice.
These are my favorite things that are nice.

When the news bites,
When the world stinks,
When I'm fuming mad,
I try to forget it and do something else,
And then I don't feel so had.

Curlie white Bichons, and no they're not poodles,
UPS truck bringing kit-and-kaboodle,
Sugar cane burning, the smell is so nice,
But here come the cockroaches~~~
Here come the mice!

When the toilet takes the cockroach,
When I hear the mouse TRAP!!!!
I think of those people I'd like to see there,
And then I don't feel so had......
And thennn I don't feel sooooooo baaaaaaad.
Post a Comment