11.16.2008

Shoulda & Woulda Aint Gettin' it Done.

I was tempted today to post a copy of a Christmas poem that one of Cappy's cousins, Sara had written last year. I still may do it, but I'd better get her permission first. Every year she does something very creative for her Christmas cards. Every year, Cappy thinks up the design for our cards, and I draw them out. He's pretty creative and already has next year's card thought out. As for me, I'm still working on this year's card. It isn't that hard, but putting the time aside to work on it, has been, for no good reason.
Tomorrow. I'll try to get it finished tomorrow. I woulda worked on it today and tonight, but Cappy and I spent a lot of time together on the phone. We 'watched' a movie together tonight, him on the boat, and me here in his Cappy chair, both of on our cell phones, commenting here and there, and counting the billionty-two commercials between the five minute intervals of movie. It was the Wedding Crashers, btw.
After we hung up, here I am stalling around again, not working on the cards,but aha! I found a wonderful video over on YouTube that I thought was really funny, so I'll put the link here for you. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jWrj9TaA0Mc
And don't forget, in case you didn't know, Cappy and I have 23 videos over there at YouTube. I don't know how to find a link that would bring yall to a main page that would list all of them, but maybe putting: cappyandpegody in the search window on YouTube might take you to any or all of 'em. Some of them aren't all that great. Some can be viewed in a good quality. All can be viewed with a full screen. The one I like viewing in full screen the best is Pacing the Cage, because it gives a fuller picture and idea of what Cappy sees when he's out on his boat, and maybe a lick of what he's feeling, because, after all, he's the one who shot the pictures.
One other thing; since I am working on the cards, tho,(or will be tomorrow, I hope) I should mention that a lot of the cards we sent out last year came back to us, even tho' we KNEW darned well it was the correct address...or thought we knew. If you want to be sure we have the correct one, email us at cappy_and_pegody@yahoo.com
If there's anyone else out there who'd like us to send you a card, also email us at the same email address. Gosh, we'd like to know who's reading sometimes. You know us, and all our...uh...shortcomings...craziness. Ya know what? We write primarily for family, but honest-to-gosh, most of the fambly doesn't even read us. Can ya believe that. Hmph. So you, friends, are who we write for.
And after all this, I'm still stalling. I guess the placard I hold up in my life and wave around reads, "Procrastinate Now!"

No comments: