12.20.2007

Merry Christmas 2007

This is, as close as possible, to the Christmas card we sent out this year. Because of printer problems, we didn't actually get to include the picture of the Madonna and Child. Cappy always comes up with the ideas for our cards so that all I have to do is draw them. I apologize that the top picture is crooked for some reason. I've tried correcting it, but only made it worse, so here she goes, just like she is.


Give Glory to God in the Highest
and Peace to His People on Earth.



God bless you at the Holidays, and through the year in store.God fill your life with all the Joys, that you are hoping for.God give you health and happiness, the Comfort of His Care.God Bless and keep you in His Love, ...that's our Christmas prayer.Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year,With our warmest thoughts and wishes,"Cappy and Pegody" Robin & Da Dawgs(SparkyBear, MarkyBear & Raleigh-Raleigh)

I'd also like to take the opportunity to post links to two of my most favorite Christmas songs:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=jA9DmSfufSQand:http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IAckfn8yiAQ

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Peg and Cappy! We got your card the other day and loved it! Dad wanted to make sure he saw it all so pulled out his trusty magnifying glass to see all..huggies to both of you and the dawgs!

cappy said...

LOL!!! Too funny about the magnifying glass. If I did that, I'd tear my hair out...I already see enough mistakes that I wish I could correct. I think that's the bane of most artists, tho. Merry Christmas to you two, too.
I should mention how much I love your ecards with the letters in them. They are so warm, informative about you and your life, cozy...I just love 'em.