4.19.2006

Paper or Plastic???


I just finished giving the dogs their baths and thought about a conversation on the local news program this morning. The hosts were joined by the traffic and weather girls and were winding up the show. Eric, the male host asked one last trivia question: "Quick! Do you prefer paper or plastic?!" The weather girl spoke right up with no hesitation, "I use plastic because I recycle it...I use it to pick up my dog's poop", then beamed and nodded her head matter-of-factly...a good citizen to be sure. Eric sort of blanched and said, "Well, thank you for saying that, but it just may be a little more than we wanted to know....what I wanted to know is which you prefer using, "paper or plastic...cash or credit cards". (Dang! The weather girl is a blonde.)

No comments: