4.13.2009

Mud Holin'

Peggy and I are slowly picking up da pieces and cleaning da joint up after the wonderful Easter week we had. Can ya imagine having family and friends over to a house with no kitchen sink?? Thank goodness we have the kind of friends and family who just roll with the flow and pitch in laughing and joking and having a good time. Folks who, instead of griping and complaining, take what comes, laughing and having fun. God bless them all. While straightening up I took a few minutes to post an example of what I do at work. Working in the bayous can be a real challenge in the winter. I took this example of us digging our way back into the marsh in a very narrow, shallow channel at low tide. The light areas along the bank are actually mud flats. Needless to say, I breathed a sigh of relief when we finally tied up to the platform, and my morning of mud holin' was over.
I apologize for the poor quality and lack of sound. I may add some harmonica music later if I can convince my back ground singers(da houndawgs) that it should be a solo act.

No comments: