4.10.2009

Swamp Critters

Peggy is right, we are busy having a wonderful time with our friends. Currently, they are watching a movie, and since I was raised a strict Catholic I aint watching. So, I thought I would take a few minutes to share with yall a few more pictures I took at work last month. These are of a few critters I saw starting with these 2 coons I caught at low tide.






I also caught this beaver waddling up da bank twords its den.



These 2 does were feeding in a field as we went by late one afternoon.










About all these pictures did for me is prove to me how badly I need a better camera, one with a better zoom and higher definition, aslong as I'm wishin' maybe video as well. Hope ya don't mind the grainy exposure and enjoy them till I can post something better. If I dont get to post again till next week, I'd like to wish you and yours the very happiest of Easters.
Post a Comment