4.10.2009

Swamp Critters

Peggy is right, we are busy having a wonderful time with our friends. Currently, they are watching a movie, and since I was raised a strict Catholic I aint watching. So, I thought I would take a few minutes to share with yall a few more pictures I took at work last month. These are of a few critters I saw starting with these 2 coons I caught at low tide.






I also caught this beaver waddling up da bank twords its den.



These 2 does were feeding in a field as we went by late one afternoon.










About all these pictures did for me is prove to me how badly I need a better camera, one with a better zoom and higher definition, aslong as I'm wishin' maybe video as well. Hope ya don't mind the grainy exposure and enjoy them till I can post something better. If I dont get to post again till next week, I'd like to wish you and yours the very happiest of Easters.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you guys too.
Cute pics as always.

Anonymous said...

Oh Thank You Thank You both for our surprise in the mail! Both Dad and I had the lemon jelly on our english muffin for breakfast the next morning..YUMMMMMMY nothing like homemade.I have been making jams and jellies for 26 yrs. Think you might part with the recipie? I am going down to Fl. 1st of Aug. for a few weeks to visit Heather,Mark and my 3 grandbabies (although Derek is no baby any more,13 :( )and i would love to make some for them as they have lemon and orange trees in thier yard. thanks again!! Love you both! huggiessss....linda

cappy said...

Why thank you,BOTH anonymouses:-) Linda, I think the recipe is on the blog somewhere where the Capster posted it. I'll check later to see. (company is here) If it's not, we'll find it for you) So glad you liked it.